Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal is a landlocked central Himalayan country in South Asia. It includes the highest point of Himalaya called Sagarmatha. Diplomatic relations between Japan and Nepal were established in 1956.
There are more or less 10 athletes competes in Olympic in Track and Field, Swimming, Shooting, Taekwondo, and Judo but no one has gotten medal yet. Dai Tamesue, who is Representative Director of Athlete Society, is inaugurated as Sports Friendship Ambassador in Apr. 2016. He managed an event “Nepal project 2016” with Nepal Olympic Committee and Nepal Association of Athletics Federations. The experts from Japan coached Nepal National team to their skill up.
- Oct.2018: MOU signing between NOC, Tamura City Mayor and AS of Tamura City
- Aug.2018: MOU signing between NOC, Tamura City Mayor and AS of Tamura City
- Sep.2017: Nepal Project 2017
- Sep.2015: AS managed track and field training program with NAAF
- Apr.2016: Nepal Project 2016